Beets and Almond Cheese Crackers with Dill
With only four ingredients and no cooking, I'm not sure this really classifies as a recipe, but it was so yummy and easy that I just had to share it with you. I recommend making a batch of these to serve as an appetizer for your next gathering. And if your friends aren't vegan, don't tell them the ingredients until after they've devoured them! (I actually played this trick on my parent's friends, and I ended up having to make more!)
Multi-grain crackers (or your favorite kind of cracker, but something with a little nutty flavor works exceptionally well)
Beet Juice powder (I used this one by The Synergy Company.)
Almond milk cheese (I used this one by Kite Hill.)
Mix 2-3 tsp beet juice powder with 1 container of Kite Hill almond milk cheese.
Spread a dollop of pink cheese onto each cracker.
Top each cracker with a few sprigs of fresh dill.
In addition to the beet powder making this appetizer extra pretty, it actually provides a wealth of benefits as well:
- Rich source of antioxidants and phytonutrients for glowing health and wellness
- Supports healthy liver function
- Supports a healthy heart and circulatory system
- Recent study shows may boost stamina and exercise endurance
- Traditionally used as a blood-building and cleansing tonic
- Supports healthy Phase 2 detoxification and glutathione activity
Let me know if you try this recipe. I'd love to see it and share it! Tag me on Instagram: @tiffanynapper or #whitespaceandwellness